A Personal Lease provides the advantages of leasing to private customers and is an ideal option when you use the vehicle wholly or predominantly for personal, household or domestic purposes. This means that the vehicle is used privately for more than 50% of the time.
Where you can demonstrate some business use, you may be able to claim a tax deduction for that portion. Generally, the vehicle itself is the only security we need, although in some circumstances a guarantee may also be required.
Advantages Of A Personal Car Lease:
- It enables you to structure the contract to best suit your needs
- Flexible contract terms ranging from 12 to 60 months (1 – 5years)
- Fixed or variable interest rates
- Deposit (either cash or trade-in) may be used
- A tax deduction is available when the vehicle is used for business purposes
- By selecting the contract term (12 to 60 months) and the most suitable residual value, you can tailor your monthly repayment
- You may also be given the opportunity to re-finance your final lump sum payment at the end of the contract term
- Because the repayments are fixed and known in advance, you have firm control over your budget
This offer of a personal lease is available only through approved dealers.
Apply For A Personal Car Lease
Got all the info you need and ready to apply for a Personal Car Lease? Just complete our quick application form and one of PCL Moneys Personal Car Lease experts will get in contact with you.
Prefer to download the application form?
Click here to download the sole trader application form
Click here to download the company application form